Community Archive

Shop, eat and have fun for a cause at MercyFest

With Halloween fast approaching and Thanksgiving not far behind, it won’t be long before the holiday season is upon us. The Guild of Mercy Health – Anderson Hospital can help you get a jump start on your holiday shopping – and ensure you have a great day out while supporting a good cause – thanks [ Read More ]

Craft/vendor show set

The Christmas Extravaganza will be held at the Williams Corner Church of God on Saturday, November 7 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. This shopping experience is loaded with 20+ crafters and vendors from all over southwest Ohio that offer great prices for your budget! The church is located at 6162 State Route 132, Goshen. [ Read More ]

Annual Election Day dinner

On Tuesday, November 3rd, the Women’s Auxiliary of Williamsburg American Legion Post #288 will hold their annual Election Day Dinner. The event will be held at the Post home, 208 East Main Street. Food will be served between the hours of 11 a.m. and 6 p.m, with carry-out available until 7 p.m. Featured items will [ Read More ]

OMJ Clermont to hold Veterans Job Fair Nov. 10

OhioMeansJobs/Clermont County is hosting a Veterans Job Fair and Workshop 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 10, at the Union Township Civic Center, 4350 Aicholtz Road, Cincinnati, OH 45245. The workshop begins at 10:30 a.m. and the job fair at noon. Representatives from 20 local companies will be on-site to meet with veterans, their [ Read More ]

Alzheimer’s Program – what families need to know comes to UC Clermont College

Family members, caregivers and others interested in Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia are invited to attend a care and support workshop on Saturdays, Nov. 7 and Nov. 14, at UC Clermont College, Snyder Building (Room S142). The program sessions will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The workshop, entitled What Families Need to [ Read More ]

Girl Scouts invites new girls, volunteers to join in the fun

Are you looking for quality, after-school activities for your child that fire her imagination, inspire her curiosity, and send her back to school eager to learn more? Girl Scouts of Western Ohio is inviting girls to join the fun and register for Girl Scouts. Providing countless opportunities for making friends, trying new things, and exercising [ Read More ]

Whiskey Bent Valley Boys to appear at three libraries

Hear the Whiskey Bent Valley Boys in concert. The trio describes themselves as performers of “hard-driving traditional tunes that’ll tickle your innards.” The first concert was a special outdoor event Oct. 10, at the Milford-Miami Township Branch Library. All ages are invited and no ticket is required. Show up with your lawn chair ready to [ Read More ]

Christmas At The Cabin opened Oct. 16 for its 35th holiday season

It’s almost time!! Christmas at the Cabin opens Friday, October 16th Boonie and Janny Brizius are working hard to be ready for their opening at their authentic old log cabin on Cave Road– The 35th year for Christmas at the Cabin…., an unique holiday shop featuring hand crafted wares from 50 different artisans from across [ Read More ]

Info sought about picture

I received this photo along with others after my parents passed away. Unfortunately no one on my mom’ side of the family is alive to give me any info about this photo. I know it is from Cincinnati, where I grew up. I am guessing one of the ladies on the wagon might be a great-grandmother. [ Read More ]

Mandel announces first state pension fund in to post checkbook level expenditures online

Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel and Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund officials announced today a partnership with the Ohio Treasurer’s office to place their spending online at OhioCheckbook.com. Last year, Treasurer Mandel launched OhioCheckbook.com, which sets a new national standard for government transparency and for the first time in Ohio history puts all state spending [ Read More ]

• Clear
    Clear
    46°F
    real feel: 50°F
    humidity: 93%
    wind speed: 0 m/s N

• E.C. Nurre Funeral Homes
  • Holman GMC
  • Health Source of Ohio