The Clermont County Transportation Improvement District (CCTID), in cooperation with the Clermont County Engineer’s Office (CCEO) and the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT), are holding a public meeting on Wednesday, March 22, 2017, regarding upcoming improvement work on SR 32. Local residents and commuters will be able to review information and provide their feedback on a series of planned improvements on SR 32 between Bells Lane and Old SR 74, including work on both Old SR 74 from SR 32 to Summerside Drive, and Mt. Carmel-Tobasco Road/Bells Lane from Jackie Lane to just north of SR 32 in Clermont County.
SR 32 IMPROVEMENTS AT BELLS LANE PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Union Township Civic Center 4350 Aicholtz Road Union Township, OH 45245
The meeting will be held in an open house format. No formal presentation will be given and the public is welcome to come anytime during the 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. time frame to review project information and talk with project team members. Maps, photos, and other materials will be available for review. In addition, study team representatives from the CCTID, ODOT, and the project team will be available to answer questions and receive input from the public. Multiple information stations will be staffed by project team members and comment forms will also be provided for those wishing to leave written comments.
The proposed improvements for the SR 32 at Bells Lane project will include:
• The addition of dual left turn lanes on westbound SR 32 at Mt. Carmel-Tobasco Road and on eastbound SR 32 at Old SR 74
• Widening and turn lanes along Old SR 74 from SR 32 to Summerside Road
• Widening and turn lanes along Mt. Carmel-Tobasco Road between Jackie Lane and SR 32
• Pavement resurfacing along Aicholtz between Mt. Carmel-Tobasco Road intersection and the west end of the Aicholtz Connector Project
• Replacing or adding sidewalks on Aicholtz, Mt. Carmel-Tobasco Road, Old SR 74 and Summerside Drive
The CCTID is currently working on the design plans for the SR 32 Improvements at Bells Lane project. The start of construction is scheduled for Summer 2018.
Individuals who require interpretation services or special assistance to participate in this meeting should contact the Clermont County Engineer’s Office at 513-732-8857, by March 15, 2017.