The Milford Miami Township Chamber of Commerce 2013 C.O.V.E.R. Awards, (Corporation Organization and Volunteers of Excellence Recognition), will take place, Thursday, Oct. 24 at RSVP on Wards Corner Rd. Social hour begins at 5:30pm; dinner and program begin at 6:30pm. Cost is $40 per chamber member, $50 per non-member.
The awards are given to a large and small business in Miami Township and the City of Milford for their commitment to the area and community involvement.
For Miami Township this year’s recipients include:
• Large Business of the Year: International TechneGroup Inc.
• Small Business of the Year: Clermont County Equipment
• Investing in our Future: Hometown Urgent Care,
For the City of Milford recipients are:
• Large Business of the Year: 3M,
• Small Business of the Year: Ulmer’s Auto Care,
• Investing in our Future: The Wyler Automotive Co.
• Volunteer Service Person recipient: Mary Ann Crowley
• Life Time Achievement Award: Jeff Lykins of the Lykins Companies
Special Recognition to:
PDQ Buildings & Garage Doors
Thanks to our Sponsors: Donohoo, & Cupp CPAs, Duke Energy, Lykins Companies, Kroger, Miami Township, National Bank & Trust, City of Milford, and Carpetland
Contact the Milford Miami Township Chamber of Commerce at 831-2411 or email@example.com for more information.