Dryer causes fire at Batavia home

February 8th, 2013    Author: Administrator    Filed Under: News

Fire crews responded to this house at 470 North Street, Batavia Monday, Feb. 4. A dryer caught fire in the basement, filling the house with smoke some time after 4 p.m.

SHARE: share on facebook share on digg share on linkedin share on stumbleupon email to a friend

Leave a Reply

 
  • best of clermont
  • Partly cloudy
    Partly cloudy
    62°F
    real feel: 61°F
    humidity: 76%
    wind speed: 3 m/s SSE
     
  • E.C. Nurre Funeral Homes
  • Holman GMC
  • Health Source of Ohio