Union Township officials have announced their summer concert series this year.
Bands will perform everything from funk music to bluegrass during the series, which runs from May 25 – Sept. 21.
Bands scheduled to play include After Midnight, Cincinnati Brass Band, Chuck Brisbin and the Tuna Project, Anderson and Sycamore community bands, Leroy Ellington and the E-Funk Band, Stagger Lee, and more.
All concerts are held at the Union Township Amphitheater, located behind the Union Township Civic Center.
The concerts are free to the public, and guests are encouraged to bring seating.
The concert summer concert schedule for 2013 is:
• May 25, After Midnight, 8 p.m.
• June 1, CPO-Cincinnati Brass Band, 7:30 p.m.
• June 8, Chuck Brisbin and the Tuna Project, 8 p.m.
• June 15, Anderson Community Band, 7:30 p.m.
• June 22, Sycamore Community Band, 7:30 p.m.
• July 6, Leroy Ellington and the E-Funk Band, 8 p.m.
• July 20, DV8, 8 p.m.
• Aug. 10, Six Pac, 8 p.m.
• Aug. 17, CPO, 7:30 p.m.
• Aug. 24, The Burning River Band, 8 p.m.
• Aug. 31, Comet Bluegrass All-Stars, 8 p.m.
• Sept. 14, Stagger Lee, 8 p.m.
• Sept. 21, Robin Lacy and DeZydeco, 8 p.m.
The concert schedule is subject to change.
For more information about the summer concert series visit www.union-township.oh.us/summer-concerts.html.